Search This Blog

Thursday, May 21, 2015

A Day at Spa du Adame

So this was a while ago but Adam was bored one day and asked if we could do something together. I asked him if he wanted to paint my toenails.... One thing led to another and my toenails, hair, and makeup were all done expertly by my 5 year old. Man I love him!
He chose pink, blue and purple as the colours.

After brushing my hair for awhile he added a flower clip

Lip gloss and blush as well

Adam: "Please, no pictures"

He picked the colour too

Lovely purple shade. Not too shabby considering

I just love this little man so much!!
 He was so excited and he said "When Daddy gets home he is going to say 'Oh Mommy You're soooo beautiful!!!"

1 comment:

  1. Yes!!!! Love this! Your toes are tres sexy ;) You are such an amazing mother!!! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete