Search This Blog

Monday, March 2, 2015

Spring is here!?

It is the second day of March. Almost all of February was beautiful spring weather. The birds have returned and we started cleaning up the yard to prep for planting. However, today it is snowing! I knew it was too soon to call "Spring" However, I did make a lovely "Spring" Block set for my mantel. I love my mantel. It bring me joy to decorate it with the changing of the seasons. My house is far from where I envision it ending up looking like. And since we can't afford to do all the renovations at once I take happiness out of being able to decorate one small part of my house to look really nice. Here are some pictures of it!

Thanks to Laurie and Brittney for hosting ladies night where we get to make cool stuff like this! You make crafting easy!


1 comment:

  1. BLOG!! this is the first time I have looked at your blog in a while and I love every post!!! It makes me so happy to see your little family!! Those jammies you made Caleb? A-maz-ing! Sewing clothes is super tricky. And I love your mantel. Super adorable. I miss you like crazy and I cannot wait to see you at Easter. LOVE YOU BEST FRIEND!!!

    ReplyDelete