Search This Blog

Sunday, June 7, 2015

Prettifying my Entrance

So we've lived in our house for two years now and I still very much feel like it's like we're renting. We really haven't done much decoration wise to show that it is ours. So I decided to paint my front door. It's the entrance to our home and I wanted it to reflect me! I picked an awesome red called "Raspberry Truffle".

I just love it! It makes me so happy!

Then I decided to make a "Wreath" out of an old gold frame that I had laying around. I got it at a church food storage giveaway thing. Someone passed away and their kids donated all their food storage to the church for everyone to split up! Got a bunch of stuff there for free. Wheat, corn... all sorts of stuff it was awesome. But I also got this lovely Gold frame that I just loved but had no idea what I was going to do with it. Anyways... Without further ado. Here are the photos!!



1 comment:

  1. Love love love!!!!!! I need to visit.....like right now. Love you!!

    ReplyDelete